Saturday, July 9, 2011

Who says we need to have a lot of friends?


I was really inspired to type this. I hope when 18th ends, everything will end in a great manner and of course when I turn 19th things will get better. 18 years I've been living. 6 years of hell in primary school. 5 years of awesome-ness with true friends and now in my poly face: although I do not have really close friends there but I do feel the care and concern from friends at times. Thanks for that.

* the song does not belongs to me, it belongs to GLEE!

I love to thank my awesome 6 bfriends. The V-CARD, the bbq, the cake and the presents. We need not have a big bunch of friends, but a few will do good. Cause having a few that really cares and trust is the best you can ever have. SO THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! (: The underwear is really S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G! But for the fun of it and memorable birthday too. HAHAHA.

HERE IS WHAT THEY GAVE ME:


Every thing that happened is a way to increase my wisdom, learn from my mistakes and helping me grow. I know, we always turn a year older. But this year is different, soon I'll be in a face I can't whine and make really serious decisions. Even if I don't want to, I have to grow up.

Well, I hope I can continue to achieving and striving. I have many people to do them proud. I believe I can and I will be able to do it this year. I also hope the wishes I make for this birthday will ALL come true.



Thanks for everything this year. (:


* Have not chosen a present from my parents this year. So Birkenstock or perfume? 

No comments:

Post a Comment