Sunday, August 7, 2011

You've fallen for me

YES! I'M HOOKED ONTO THIS KDRAMA!!! AHHHHH~
It's because of my sister. :/

YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME!

I know I shouldn't be watching it but I need to relax you know!!!

I love the chemistry between this two couple. They make me feel like falling in love! They made me miss how I felt while falling in love. One of them made my fall in love with the cast. JONGHWA! Love his smile in this drama. Awww~ never knew he could look so cute! Loving the song You've fallen for me! Idk what's with the song but it makes me go all awwww~ ^_^

Besides the drama ... best yet, I've fallen ill. arghhhhhh! :/

Such a wrong timing. This time I am not gonna do self medication or spam Panadol that doesn't even work, but rather take the medication my mum got from the doctor last week.




SCREEN SHOTS:











Ok! Signing off with just some of the picture and screenshots! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment