Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back in time to 1950s

I HAVE A CONFESSION, I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN IN HEART.

Let's all travel back in time back to the 50's, it all started in that era. I have been watching lots of 50's - 70's videos because of this one guy and his songs are stuck in my head daily. Yea yea yea... oldies (maybe because I am kinda sick and tired of the music in my era)... but the music sounds great! Of course its the king of rock 'n' roll we are talking about here!!! I think I might have become one of those 21st century fan of his despite he no longer exist in this world. Such a waste, such a waste. Really. 

His a good looking chap for his era and I totally get why girls are squealing over his every since move and speech. The fan service and the things he does that make fans laugh. LEGENDARY. Sadly I can't see him in person and I'd probably freak out now ... haahaha! Kinda a wasted thinking how his ex-wife divorced with him. The guy is just... OMG! Every 50's girl dream!

Alright going back to drawing but leave you with the picture of him and his good looks. (:

Toodles,
"MY BOY, MY BOY" - Elvis Presley (:

Credit to who ever owns the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment