Saturday, July 5, 2014

Maybe next May

1 more month...

1 more chance... 



... before all hell breaks loose...
(The start of school!)




The past 2 months of holiday wasn't all comfort and happiness, although I did managed to hang with my friends. Half my my life span during the holidays was spent worrying and freaking out on results, upcoming semester and what now. Resulting in a serious case of insomnia. I have to start with the pep talk and self motivation. Funny how 3 months can just fly past so quickly. I REALLY HOPE I CAN MAKE IT NEXT SEMESTER! *FINGERS CROSSED*

Now I have to go and plan the remaining of my holidays with the following activities before I have no life once again...

1) HK Trip.
2) Meetup with the 7! girls when I get back from HK.
3) Meetup with YY & Yvette.
4) Brunch with Agnes, Ming Jia and Hui Ting.

I hope I do not spend so much time on the above events that I don't have time to prep myself for the new semester and not slack off.




No comments:

Post a Comment