Sunday, February 14, 2016

When the emotions are way bigger than you can handle.

THE NEW YEAR. Well, the lunar new year. Shouldn't it be a good start?

Well, not for me. Not really.

How could 2016 started off so badly that I am feeling so exhausted in the mere 2 months since it started? 

The number of emotional battles and anger management I got to handle goes beyond 1000. (Well, at least it feels like a 1000) I know many of those things are all my fault i.e. being too emotionally involved in situations. Well, I feel like I owe so many people an apology this year for all that shit that I have done. Well, I just don't feel like me recently.

The emptiness or longing rather has changed me. I feel like I suffering so badly, trying to breath, to hang on but there seems to be no way out of here. My temper and my mouth is getting the best of me. Maybe it is a sign I need to spend more time alone, stay away from people for a bit. 

At the end of the day we all go alone don't we? 

I am tired. Is there a better place out there for me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment