Saturday, September 19, 2009

H E A R T, baby!


Since like daddy might not get the other ___.

So now out holiday during the year ends are in discussion again.
Guess what are the few countries we have picked but haven really decided.

1) KOREA~ (AHHHH! HOT AIR BALLOON IN JEJU ISLAND!)
2) AUSSIE~
3) TAIWAN~ (^^)
4) CHINA~

However, my dad don't seem to have any interest in Taiwan. If it's ta wain he say he wants to go Beijing or shanghai. :/ Same goes for my mummy. Aussie was our common topic before i had interest in KOREA, and before i dared to eat korean food. Aussie isn't a bad idea as well, just that.. I STILL PREFER KOREA. And what makes me go "AHHHHHHHHHHH" is the activities. JEJU ISLAND! HOT AIR BALLOON! (: haha, BUT I ONLY KNOW THESE FEW ACTIVITIES. hehes.

HOLIDAY DURING THE YEAR END HERE I COME~~~~ [:

No comments:

Post a Comment