Sunday, October 25, 2009

JJANG!

Before i start my story, here's some KPOP MUSIC!




'O' levels have officially started! ):
Gees, it sucks.

Ahhh, i miss my dear blog so much, didn't blog like so long.
I just want to calm my nerves by doing some blogging, cause i'm freaking out at this moment. Time is just flying pass me in a blink of an eye, and yea... it's freaking me out! Anyway, i need all the luck in the world for the paper tomorrow. My English isn't powerful, moreover it sucks. Hopefully i can just get a B3 (deep down, i know it's my wishful thinking :/)

Anyway, just gonna open my blog for now, cause around 17 days to freedom!! (:
YES!!!
Think about the things i can do after that, including going to AUS!

Gotta stop blogging now, I will be back on the 11th or maybe the 12th or nov.
Ciao,


Hmmm, YG family is having a mass cd release!
Se7en, Bom, Dara, Taeyang
Can't wait, YG family always have songs that rocks!
Oh oh, BIG BANG's new jap. single will be out in 9 more days
4th November; 声をきかせて
Can't wait for it.. & my GD's heart breaker tee too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment