Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautiful Hangover,


It has been a long time since I blogged. I miss my blog being fulled of entries like how it used to in secondary school. Ahhh... I miss those days when I had that time to blog. Due to all the intensive projects, test and presentation I'm lacking the sleep I need. I have been sleeping at 1+ going to 2am daily, NOW I have serious eye bags. ):

Last friday met up with The 7! + Murni. Had loads of fun. I kept laughing like some mad cow. I've been laughing like this for a long time. I miss those days where I laugh like mad till I cry. I need more of these laughter in my life.

Met them at 7.30pm and had pizza hut for dinner. We got 25% off the total bill, and it's from the staff. Awww, so sweet of her! Love her service! Thanks so much lady! Each of us pay 12+ for that meal that day. Not too expensive, and super full.

After that had a photography session with them. Although the pictures aren't that nice as I hope it would be, it's alright.. there will be more to come in future. ^^ Now I can't wait for the holidays, and the chalet with them. Just us and the awesome time would be great.

><  I have nothing more to blog. I feel like I totally lost that blogging bug, but I will miss my blog though. ): Ah, my life is just pure boring... hopefully I'll have more to blog about during the holidays. I'll try to keep it alive if I can. Kbye. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment