Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where the "7" turns to an "8"


 


I offically am 18th now! (: 12am it ia now.

Thanks The Zaikias for giving me a surprise cake today after the talk. OMG, shocked. Didn't know they would do this for me. Thanks so much guys!!! ^^ Next was the awesome birthday ending with The 7, although 2 neglected me ): Nothing really fancy this year, just some slow time with some AWESOME people! It still best when things are so simple. Tomorrow will be with my family, buffet lunch at "The Line" loves~

Thanks for all the facebook wishes. This year there are loads of unexpected people who wished me too, some whom I don't even really know them.. haha..

I really want to thank...

  • MY FAMILY
  • THE 7(Agnes Lau, Li, Cally, Claudia, Huiting, Kwan  Foo)
  • THE GUIDES BUDDIES (I MISS YOU GUYS DEARLY)
  • THE ZAIKIAS (3 MONTHS and a few days together)
  • BSS FRIENDS & SCHOOLMATES
  • TP & SCGSP  PEEPS

Thanks for all the wishes!!

I'm really tired, going to sleep now. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment