Friday, May 20, 2011

Materalistic Belonging

Damn, I've not been blogging for ages! So a short one today. :D

Well, basically I'm here trying to blog about my longggggggggggggg WANTED TP TEE. Yes, since year 1 which I didn't get one cause it didn't catch my eyes!!  Finally went to got the tee on Wednesday with classmates!!!

So got it and cam whore via my web cam for awhile on Thursday. :P
TODAY IS MY MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY!! HAP HAP HAP HAP HAP HAPPPPPPPPP HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!! Canelé for us! I miss having Canelé macaroon which are the best I ate so far. Tried macaroons from different places and they were mostly like .... hmmm.... ok..................... >< eeks!

Sigh!! I'm slacking like mad crazy nowadays. Most importantly I have to enjoy my current work and then I will be able to excel. I'm so not chasing people's pase anymore.

Basically that's it! End of my post. Bye!



ME & MY MATERALIST BELONGING. YES WITH THIS I FEEL MORE LIKE A TP STUDENT. HA.



MY MACAROON CRAVINGS (a tick!)




No comments:

Post a Comment