Sunday, May 8, 2011

Split, Torn, Broken

Horoscopes are sick. Really sick. Why??

1) You were like ^^ and after reading the horoscope and after know this month is )':
2) MOST of the time it's CORRECT
3) Makes you demoralised
4) Makes you take things for granted
5) Makes you EMOTIONAL

But people still can't get their hands off one of those horoscope books.

One of them is me. Me. Me. Me. ):

I'm so freaking depressed today after doing CMSK. Holly mama, it's a killer. I don't even know what that hack I'm doing. Partly is because I'm recovering from my annoying long time no see buddy the FLU BUG. People are mugging so major big time causing me to freak like bad. Thing are like scary too this semester. So this is just amazing. :/ Just as I got my confidence level up this week due to much counselling and some good news, NOW it has officially crashed to the ground with these problem.

Maybe I skipped for 4 days straight, so I feel kinda insecure. Partly CMSK is the problem too. I have a problem with trying to run away when I meet with a problem! But whatever it is I hope things will turn out fine. Really fine. I have big ambitions to fulfill! ):

Please I need to get my feet down FIRMLY on the ground all over again.

I don't want to cry and disappoint my parents. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment