Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Do overs?

I always want to go overseas. It's just my way of letting everything go, whatever happened in the 20 years of living.

If I ever get a chance that is...

I know going away is just avoiding ever single fucked up I have gone through. So let's change today with this blog post. I want to forgive and apologise for things that occurred in the past 20 years. It's time to let go.... I know people who are suppose to read this wont be reading this, but hey who knows?

1) People who mock me in my childhood days about how I'm stupid, I forgive you.

2) I apologise for feeling so dumb to act as if I am in-charge but I just felt so at ease then.

3) I know we don't like each other but doesn't mean we should continue pulling "gun shots" or "swords" out at each other. We should learn peace is always the best.

4) If ever I did argue my way out of any situation, I apologise. I am just a stubborn ox!

5) I don't mean to copy. I just want to be in the "in crowd" but I realised its just a way to blend in and never be the one people talks about.

6) I'm sorry for screwing up friendships. My kindergarten friends (N & L) totally spoiled their birthdays years back. ><

7) I am sorry for all my mood swings and crazy attitude.

8) Yes I know I'm a bitch at times, but who isn't one sometimes?

I know these are lessons in life to toughen me up. I just want to let all of this go and start all over again! 20, a number that is kinda scary cause growing up we gotta stop all the fucked up situations and toughen up...

I CAN DO THIS!!! I CAN, I WILL, I MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment