Monday, April 1, 2013

Do we do what we say?

We always say... live in the moment, let your hair down and don't hold back, life is just too short for any regrets.

And this brings me to my new year resolution. I was reading and learnt that I shouldn't live in the past, but always live in the moment. However I don't seem to be able to let go... I guess it's just me. I am tired of doing the same thing over an over again. Freaking out on things that have yet to happen and better yet... IM GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS TEENAGE ANGER SHIT. I need to get my focus back. At least I know where it was when I was studying but now I just kinda lost it.

I am just so down right now I can't even continue with what I'm doing. :/

Maybe I should do some therapeutic drawing. Continue reading. Get a moleskin, sharpie pen and my idea cap on.

To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment