Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Carry on... or not...

Am I the only one struggling to understand? Cause it feels like I am the only one who do not understand anything that is going on. I feel so inferior and depressed. Being at the bottom of the bell curve is worrisome. I know I have been slacking off, trying to find excuses to avoid doing what I am suppose to do. Avoiding is all I can do now, because not knowing a single thing is soooo discouraging. But I think I am partly complacent. I do fear repeating of modules, but I am just not as motivated as I used to be.

I miss being efficient and productive.

I have finally reached the end of the tunnel that I am not sure where to go....



I realised, nothing good comes out from me and my thoughts when I am alone. So this post is oblivious because I am alone in the hall right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment