Monday, September 30, 2013

Ride.Or.Die.

WELL, HELLO RECESS WEEK.

(So much has happened in the past few weeks)

This is why I am so chirpy today! This week is for insane mugging and panick mode. Because 6 weeks later is Sem 1 Finals! So behind all my happiness is my fear and sorrows. School so far is a killer and nothing is going as expected. I am so closed to raising my white flag and surrender to fate.

Sometimes such things are easier said then done. So I vow to push on and continues this shit. Cause sometimes isn't only about you but those who care about you as well.

I don't ask for much (definitely not as HIGH as what I hoped for in poly) passing all my modules will be the best present ever! So please this simple request is all that I ask for.

Please.let.me.pass.

I gotta sleep and wake up real early tomorrow. Gotta throw in 110% in to my education. Hopefully possible.

Nights world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment