Friday, January 9, 2015

Face reality and endure.

Hello all,

Another new year, another new semester.

More new goals to set as well.

The coming semester feels so alien to me. One of my classmates who I can relate to on so many levels is MIA, which saddens me. People who tend to go missing always end up leaving school. Losing 1 was a big blow to me, another will be worst. I hope I will get to see her when school reopens and may everything be the same as it is, or at least better. Cause right now I feel so alone, which sucks. Fear of something new I guess and my self esteem is still on the low right now.

On the side note, thank god for helping me get out of a horrible place I am in last semester. This coming semester will be worst of. I know it. 4 study modules, 3 of which I hope to pass but predict will fail so bad. T_T I still am willing to try though. My schedule is not pact, but I know I will laze around and procrastinate. I just hope the coming semester will be a miracle and OF COURSE 1000% hardwork again, more than this semester.

This is a battle I am willing to fight. I know even alone with an extra 1 semester compared to my friends I have to do it. YES YOU CAN, YOU WILL, YOU MUST!

With my constant sneezing and tiredness, I need to end here.

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment