Thursday, August 6, 2009

Alway Keep The Faith



13 MORE DAYS!
24/7 my heaven, haha, i believe [BIG BANG] will be a fantastic buy.
Well then, shall i get at least one of BB's album ? (hesitating!)



Life just sucks, I'm so tired everyday.
And believe me, every moment of my life now... I'm dread going to school, DAILY!
Sheesh!

Life's as boring as it can be... i'm only anticipating Saturday. Hopefully, It's ok for us to go at 12.
Life revolves around books, and also ORAL PRACTICES! :/
Gees, life sucks.
My sis is having the time of her life. (ah, lucky girl)
She's sleeping over at her friends house (and it's kinda frequent this year!)
But yea, she has to. Cause if not i believe she will be later for her NCC stuff.
Her friends lives near SC, and near means mere walking distance! :/
Lucky people, but I don't want to shift now. (school is nearrr, way near!)

Oh well, I'm gonna cut the complains, and doing my work now.
TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment