Saturday, August 15, 2009

I just cant hold back and see what you be doing be killing me

心が無言のShout 眼差しで
TINY BANGS x=




EMOTION OUTBURST!
blah, bleh, lalala, haha, boo, hehe, yaya..

Rather random though, i guess i haven been feeling some emotions for some time now.
So today I have become rather touchy feely kind of person. hahas~
KF experienced it till 12am. (partly because i haven talked to him like for ages!)
Today I so-called counsel him? (more rather like talk about relationships)
Chat non-stop from 8+ till 12am. OMG!

oh, THANKS CYNTHIA & CAI LIN for helping me get my socks! ♥♥♥

Tomorrow going out with Claudia & KF (nes? I'm not sure yet) watching 'UP' and eating Seoul garden, i believe so, after my tuition. (:
Well, idk what got into my head today though, I'm feeling way weird!
Thinking of rather IMPOSSIBLE STUFF!
Feel the IMPOSSIBLE STUFF!
Moreover, it's impossible, so i can't even think about it!
No hard feelings!!

I DON'T LIKE YOU! EOS- END OF STORY!
WAY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE HARD FEELINGS!
BLAH, I DON'T LIKE AND I DON'T WANT TO!

I guess somethings wrong with my heart, soul and mind today.
So just do me a favour and ignore what i wrote about my feelings.

oh, FYI 3 MORE DAYS & 4 MORE DAYS! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s' will be out!
OH, I LOVE YOU SO! [:
BANG★S

OK, signing out of here peeps.
TOODLEZ!





你写的一字一句 我全都紧记在心
不要说走就走 没留下讯息
没有你的世界 我不懂快乐有多容易
在这少了你的交换日记 只剩我孤单在结局

(i realised this song is nice; jiao huan ri ji)


- huh? likey? no likey? BETTER NOT, TOTALLY IMPOSSBLE.
PLEASE LET IT BE IMPOSSIBLE, IF NOT I CAN JUST DIE! )':

No comments:

Post a Comment