Saturday, August 8, 2009

BIG SHOW 2009!

BIG SHOW!



Blogger sucks today, as well... I think it's got to be my comp. I think.

TODAY'S THE S_X YO! (:
Went to BBSG's event with LAU, CYNTHIA, CAILIN, CANDICE AND MEIXUAN!

SAW V.I.Ps. Freaking friendly people, and it felt cool.. gathering with people who has the same interest as you. I will be looking forward to the other events with these people again. I thought i was crazy enough, being told off by besties for "BANGING HERE AND THERE", after today i believe there's a change in my perception. There were people even crazier then me, BELIEVE ME! Man, quite awkward at first. But got used to it.

As for encore of the BIG SHOW, all the V.I.Ps stood up. And there's one part which was Last Farwell i think, we sang the first part correctly, then after that it went wrong. We got to the chrous part instead of the beginning of the song. OMG, FUNNY!! All the BBSG people were making the same mistake. HAHA!! All of them started laughing. Man, high!! After the concert screening, group photo. Shall upload it when i get it from the forum site. (there's a video too, omg i believe i look major ewwwww!) HAD FUN! Love BIG BANG'S SONG, I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

Seriously, I'm falling for BIG BANG way more than i felt for DBSK. Oh man! After that headed to Novena(?) to get big bang socks. Omg, totally worth it. $10 for 3! And T.O.P's socks totally cute!! Lau's gonna wear it on Tuesday, so will i. T.O.P and GD! Lau, was so desperate for JaeJoong's socks. AHAHAHA! X= sadly, OOF ): if not i will get JaeJoong instead of TaeYang. x= "I'm so sorry, but i love u..." ~ AHAHAHA! Cynthia bought it as well, crazy fan girl. X= She totally have tons of BIG BANG SOCKS! I wanna get more of TOP's. TOTALLY CUTE! X= Oh, btw, CYNTHIA THANKS FOR THE TOP KEY CHAIN! (:

Went to eat walk abit more at novena before heading home for tuition. LATE! Oh well, extend the timing. So well, it makes no difference.

I find my blog alive again. Long post. A bit -_-lll though the sentence structure. Oh, btw... after prelims closing my blog until 'O' levels are over. So don't unlink(?)- don't remove the link. I will be back reallyyyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyyyyy soon. 2 months or so?

[below is something i believe those who watch BIG BANG TV WILL KNOW. This cannot be read with normal tone, but a slang. OMG FUNNY! ]

ver 1: I go by the name of CL of 2NE1!
ver 2: I go by the name of GD of BIG BANG!
ver 3: I go by the name of AL of 5N1!
(ahahah! agnes lau was super addicted to it on the way back home!)
ver 4: I go by the name of LK of 5N1! (mine, i cant seem to say it.)
And i realised a girl i know very well that has the initials of CL- CALLY!
cool!! HAHA, GD's a funny dude. omg, the way he imiates BOM is funny too!

MAN, TODAY'S FAB! (:
I seriously can't want for the next BBSG event!!



*P/S: I FOUND SG DR MARTEN'S WEB!! OMG, HAPPY! (: http://www.drmartens.sg/


Uh bang `em~ .. pictures below!






No comments:

Post a Comment