Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Joyous


Happy Belated Birthday to our great R&B singer Tae Yang!
You're mad hot when you dance & sing (love it esp. when you sing wedding dress)
The innocent guy in Big Bang (awww, you dont drink!)
The one who loves NEW ERA CAPS that make me feel like owning one.
You are irresistible like TOP!

TAE YANG OPPA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^3^


I didn't have time to post something for Tae Yang yesterday.
I wasn't even in the mood to do my homework. :/
Stupid me freaking left my thumb drive in school yesterday.
This morning rushed down to school like mad early despite lessons starting at 11am.
Reached school around 8.15+am.

Lucky my thumbdrive is still intact to the computer!!
So mad happy when I saw it there, just went in & grab it despite people inside.
After that I was practically rotting & doing some of my homework I have to do.
*wished my lappy is with me, than I can do VDT*

Tomorrow is MUMMY'S birthday!
Both of my parents are on leave. (:
Eatting out tomorrow.
 & yes! instead of having my tomyam breakfast today, tomorrow they are gonna get breakfast for MUAH! (:

YAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment