Friday, May 14, 2010

When I Look At You





I WANT TO WATCH "THE LAST SONG"
& the song by miley cyrus is mad niceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


DAMN, I NEED NEW SONGS! ):
Keep listening to the old songs kinda suck.
BIG BANG, 2NE1, SE7EN! I'M WAITING FOR YOU.



-
Conclusion for the week:

The personality difference when you're in 2 different areas.
What would have happened when I wasn't in this current area but another.
Would things be greater at the other side?
We always say the grass is greener on the other side...

Sigh, but we'll never know.
It's still real great to know that you're in a place with people you know instead of hanging in this place that seemed so unfamiliar to you. (you'll miss those moments that you wished all those familiar faces are standing around you.) 

Up till now it's still great to know that hanging with Cliques are fun.
(although my class is alright, but there's some factors missing to really let the real me out)
That's when you realised these moments are really the treasure of a life time.
Things still have the possibility of changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment