Saturday, May 8, 2010

Museum,

I miss those times that I take for granted.
Those times when I never felt awkward & did whatever I want & didn't bother about being glam.
Everywhere I went was full of familiar faces.. but now...
Well, we gotta look forward, things change.. so we gotta adapt to them, if not we'll alwys lack behind. (:




Friday went out with cally & claudia.
Haha, shopping.
After that headed back to boon keng & slack awhile under cally's block.
After that met the others for dinner at city square.

Yesterday, went out with cally & claudia again.
Went to the red dot museum & national museum too.

After that headed to PS for dinner.
Train home.

Pictures below. (:
( Omg, can you imagine!? I'm totally typing summaries of what I did & no longer typing long chunks. Sometimes I do miss that. D: )


No comments:

Post a Comment