Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've been waiting on the sunset

Yo wassup folks! L O to the R A I N E here! (:

I'm feeling slightly happier now. Partially it's because I've been trying to find ways to run away from all that is running in my head. I've found it! And surprisingly it's working out fine as well! Credits also goes to my awesome buddies who have been around my like forever in my life. They have made my world a better place for me to live in. So yea, my life is SLIGHTLY happier now. HOWEVER it's not totally happy going yet!!!!!!!! When schools in, all hell is gonna break lose. So get the hint? I'll be back emo-ing like $%#$%^ and spam words like "SCREW", "DAMN" and other words that are so gonna get my ass kicked by my dad.

Anwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............................

I'VE GOTTEN MY NEW "TOY" LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!

With love from my parents ( partly because of my bugging I guess they were irritated by it and have no choice to succumb to get me what I want. MUHAHAHAHA! xD I'm a bad child and an annoying one to them I guess. HAHAHAHA! ) So these are what I've been playing around so far, doing these animation with shutter shot. ENJOY and LAUGH while you can before all the emo post covers it all up again. HOHOHO...

Gonna meet up with ma PDP folks yo tomorrow~ was hesitant, but yea... it's like a 1 year once event which is hard to come by so I have to go.

Oh yea, 2 more days till X'mas! MERRY X'MAS FOLKS AND MAY THE DAY BE AN AWESOME ONE WITH AMAZING FOLKS~ God Bless!

Bye.
song of the week: EVERYDAY + KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.
Awesome ones! (:







No comments:

Post a Comment