Friday, December 31, 2010

The last day of 2010...


Yet again, the year is coming to an end. It's a year where I'm rather alone most of my life.

This year has been easy and relaxing in the first 1/4 of the year (I didn't go out to work for during the transition break from secondary school to poly) , however it was also a really tough and horrible one in the second 1/4 of the year. Not used to the poly life, not used to not knowing where I am going, really emotional and it was really tough to overcome my frets and emotions. I'm very regretful to say that the last 1/4 of the year wasn't really smooth going as well. I took loads of things for granted. Like how I should be putting me 100% in everything I am doing, but I'm really tired of ALL the shit in school, from work and such! ): I hate myself so much for being a dickhead and being complacent too.

I also hate how the ending of 2010 time management is like shit, everything was just a big mess and I started losing my direction when I was heading to at the beginning of the race. I guess loads of people has overtaken me, I can regret cry and wallow in self pity, but it doesn't change anything. I also want to apologise for not putting my 100% when it comes to spiritual events. ant

This year there wasn't really much interesting things that made my life really awesome, but I really hope in year 2011 there will be a change of events. My wishes in 2010 can it all come true pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! I really hope it's possible. My life really depends on it! ):

May 2011 be a year as amazing as this and enjoyable one too. I want to be able to pass all these difficult times in my life and start the brand new year with changing all the bad points I have in year 2010, continue to get good grades, good health and be with my beloved ones.

HAPPY ADVANCE NEW YEAR TO MY BLOG READERS!! (:
May god bless you! Have an amazing and fruitful 2011 too!!




Had the last meeting with the awesome friends of mine last night!! I love how everyone are still making the effort to hang out together before the year comes to an end!! I really enjoyed the end of 2010!! And my wish to have the 7 all gathering together came true before the year closes!! ^^

Oh yea, to my 2 birthday girls: HAPPY BIRTHDAY & I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY YESTERDAY TILL THIS MORNING. May the new year bring in good fortune and amazing new events that adds colour to your life. HAPPY 18TH BABES! <3

Here's a picture to end the year with! Bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment