Friday, December 17, 2010

Walk Away When Sparks Fly,


Looking at my blog, seeing how it's becoming more demoralising and stuff is breaking me.
I decided to create one that isn't that sad and emotional, well slightly livelier. Sad to say, I've lost the touch for blogging happy stuff. Only emotional events keep poping in when I look at my blog. Sad much huh? :/ After all the link says all... BROKEN-guitarstrings. Ok, feeling slightly better and have a tint of happiness now.

I'm so sad. My chances of getting a Nikon was so close. I guess I wan't fated to get the Nikon today. I'll get you soon one day. I will! (: My life is just fast pased, school and stuff. So glad that I've the opportunity to meet up with some of the awesome folks in my life. This holiday really took time to slow down my pase a little and look on the bright side to get inspired, get some air breather. I did some season giving with CLAUDIA & LAU! Bought some goodies for the7 and give them as chirstmas present. Snacks as usual.

I've added loads of things on my list. Materialistic items. My daddy's gonna cry. keke. I really wish I can just sit down and look at the sceneary. *ok, random much*

I hate how I say something & don't mean it after awhile. I did make my stand. Just that ..... sigh...... : / Forget it. I don't anitcipate. I just leave it there. We're just merely... I know where I stand. I just really enjoy talking to you. That's all it is. Nothing more. However, no more. When I don't wish for & really hope you don't, you do. When I hope, it's never coming true. Lets forgo everything. Stop thinking, stop waiting, stop getting all happy when it happens. :/ Lau is so gonna kill me if she see this. DOOMED.

Ok, bye folks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment