Monday, March 7, 2011

Don't go home,


It's been ages since I talked about my "BFs", yeps all VIP's heart trob.

I've been listening to a lot of BIGBANG, their mini album and GD&TOP DON'T GO HOME. Don't go home (out for quite sometime now) is just freaking sweet! Every time I listen to that song I think about TOP in the MV at BIGSHOW. OMG, I officially lost this time. Even my heart just flutters at TOP images I also research on. Ahhhhhhhhhhh~

I have to re-draw my FAN & IDOL line once more. The other time TOP made me so memserised was HARU HARU. Now DON'T GO HOME has made me a crazy fan girl again. Ok, enough spazzing!


I'm like super bored. So blogging it out here. Later I have to go to school (DAMN, I DON'T WANT TO) to get my results from CMSK. Predictions: C is a for sure! CMSK, ANP AND MOS isn't my thing. Anw, better start preparing and I have to do abit of house work before I leave. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment