Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tonight

Hey folks, ( well to who ever that even reads my blog now which is so dead)

I've not been blogging for awhile now. School takes up so much time that blogging and social media tools are totally even such a hassle and causing much hindrance to my school projects. Sigh, school sucks big. Anw, it's the school holiday now. So ignoring everything that is related to school NOWWWWWWWWWWWW! (even though thinking about how sucky my sem 1.2 results will be. FML.)

Well, I'm here cause I'm blogging about the awesome time with my babes in the 7 (dear oh couple, where are you gonna hang with us again??) We have doing different things recently - PICNIC, MARCHE AND USS. I decided to take risk, let my adrenaline rush within me. So, I mastered my courage to take the ROLLER COASTER! Awesome ride! Fun time before claudia goes to CHINA. Cutting the story short. PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! (Most of the pictures are available on fb though)

No comments:

Post a Comment