Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I wish I could get everything right,


OOVOO-ed with my besties just now! Fun one! Since Claudia is in China now and we can only see her in like 5 weeks time, so we oovoo-ed. Sad huh? Miss her being around to hang with us. (rather, MORE THE MERRIER!) It ok, at least she will be back unlike SANDYYYYYYYYYYYY LIMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Sometimes I wanna hang with her but she's like in AUSSIE. ):

I decided to blog now since I'm feeling kinda down somehow. I feel like a part of my is break apart. Too much things to worry about, so much pain I'm feeling. Trying to ignore it all. After all at time ignorance is a bilss ain't it?

Sigh, I guess I always feel anxities when it comes nearer to my result release date. I don't feel so much during secondary school, but not I feel more pain when I don't do well .. more butterflies too. I need this so badly! I want to see myself shine! I'm damn worried about this thursday which I totally believe I can't see myself shine and in fact I believe my friends will be wayyyyyyyy better than me. I've been too slacky and took loads of things for granted. So if my results sucks I am to blame. Somehow a little part of me is still hoping wishing things will be as awesome as the semster I had in 1.1 but now.... who am I kidding.... everything just sucks.

I shall embrace the failure, the sub paper and the lousy gpa coming my way.

But is god still willing to help me out? Show me a bit more mircle? I really want to have good results but sometimes I'm just too burnt out. I need the next results to be great to let me know I am fighting a winning battle but not a losing one. I really do hope everything is alright.





WHATEVER IT IS I HAVE TO FACE MY NIGHTMARE THIS THURSDAY. I REALLY DO HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT. EVERYTHING IS FINE. ): WHO AM I KIDDING?! I WILL FLUNK MODULES AND I DIDN'T PUT IN ENOUGH EFFORT.

ENOUGH SAID. I SHALL STOP BEFORE I GET SERIOUS INSOMINA AND TOMORROW I STILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment