Sunday, November 13, 2011

I almost lost it

I forgot my purpose in life.   I left myself rotting in my own denial, finding all ways to escape the issues and things I have to do.T_T I really hate my life right now. Escaping reality, hiding at home from the outside world. Yes even going to school is a chore and makes me feel like tearing badly. I have no motivation to move towards my target I am looking for but slacking and complaining, finding all the excuses to lay off everything I have to do.

The picture ABOVE gave me a wake up call.

I am doing it for myself and my family. I don't want to go through the 6 years of hell and the horrible look down from people. I am smart than people think I am. I can do it despite those people are in university in some foreign country. YOU CAN BE LIKE THEM. Just another 4 more week and 2 weeks of holidays till the next 8 weeks to endure. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

So... STOP SCREWING YOUR LIFE UP LORRAINE!!! BLOODY WAKE UP.



No comments:

Post a Comment