Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Remember the good times,

First and foremost...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS (my dearest B TO THE I TO THE G, B TO THE A.N.G = BIG BANG YO!) FOR WINNING Best Worldwide Category AT THE MTV EMA!!

11.06.11 THE BOYS BACK ON STAGE AS 5 AFTER THE DIFFICULTY FACED!




I am only here for this ...................................

Have been inspired by some image congratulating the boys on their MTV GMA win. I guess this is what you can say when you are happy you will be inspired and you do the best things. (Sorry boys, I didn't do a congraulation picture of you guys based on your EMA picture.)

So yeps, I did this wallpaper that includes a definition of  BEST FRIEND, but I changed it to FRIENDS! (: Hope my lovely 7! love this little something something I made to cheer on everyone who is feeling in the 7! I am also going to share the song that I supposedly want to keep for a home-made video collage, but oh well since I made this wallpaper.. I am going to share it now. (:

Okie dokie, ending here.

NIGHTS YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment