Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In life the good things comes in little packages,


I have been pretty depressed lately. In fact super depressed and a total wreak, escaping from everything in the world including meeting my friends.

Since Halloween was yesterday in Singapore, 2 of my besties and I made a little small gift for them. Met them when they return back from their mini gathering. After that I walked back with them and we chat a bit on my current miserable life. Thanks for opening up another path for me. (:

Besides that I know I cried like the showers yesterday before school and mummy was home. I didn't manage to see her until later in the evening. So she gave me a hug which I needed the most. At that moment I felt so enlightened, cause that day I really needed a hug from someone. But I also know she felt sad seeing me suffer like that.

Hence an inspired note to god:

Although since birth I have been suffering so much, because of my previous karma. But  despite all this suffering you gave me, you still left me a supportive and loving family and a group of amazing friends. Thank god for blessing me with these people in my life. I love all of them dearlyyyyy!!(':

Yep, So this sums up my October in school. What I can say it is sort of a great ending to my horrid month with the shower of love. Please maintain this kind of relationship with me November.

No comments:

Post a Comment