Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better than I know myself

I haven got into the hang of stuff in the previous semester and hence the lousiest layout I ever did for my project. I wasn't really inspired in the early part of my holiday as well too... but recently with the video editing and stuff made me feel like back with the editing so I did a new iphone wallpaper, the heart one which I think it looks sucky now similarly for the tabi one. But I pretty much like my FB cover which I wanted to do for the longest time and I finally DID. So this are some of my pieces and used some stuff from everydaymomideas thanks for the free goodies for my ideas!



[edited: 19042012, 3:35pm & 20042012, 10:41pm]
Just done this for cally girl. Just something really simple and clean cut. She like it though when I'm wee bit skeptical about it. Well, it's for her and she likes it, I am happy. (: Doing 2 more for her. But I think I'll take a glee + panda snack break first. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment