Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's the same thing over and over again

If you were ever reading my blog since the start of my poly life, I have a "tradition"... and that is... THIS...

That is like a summary of my holiday with some of the pictures of the things I did. And after that I'll go about ranting about school and get all tensed up etc. I intended to do the same thing before school starts this coming Monday... but I just can't seem to rant anything about school much. I'm finally in my final year when school starts, so with 2 remaining modules, 1 major project and SIP to clear I guess I'm feeling rather neutral about everything. And partly because going back to school every once a week for school stuff may also subsided my pre school nervousness. I think I might feel something more tomorrow and might blog about it. I'll see how it goes.


Holidays and shopping sprees. I've spend quite a bit this holiday. From creepers to tops and accessories. Damn but you gotta love that life! School reopens means online shopping which kinda suck cause its a hassle to transfer money but living snail mails! Shall share images of some of the things I have bought (: There are some other stuff but I didn't take pictures.


Alright, this is a redundant post so it isn't flowing quite well. Blog some other time. TVD time! (: Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment