Monday, April 2, 2012

Words far beyond

The last time I checked school was still pretty far away from starting. At least a month. But I just realised 21 days to be exact from today, 12am onwards.

I've this strong feeling I've given up fighting for what I used to want so badly in 2010 and 2011. That includes my aspirations, hopes and wishes to show the world I'm not that weakling my emotion makes me seem as well as how people view me. I want to stop using something as an excuse when I'm at feeling my worst when it's actually my greatest fighting point.

But this time the fear has manifested so much that I don't even know if I can keep my cool. I'm left with 1 year and I can't afford to screw it up. REALLY.

Anw, the rate I've been going to school should have helped me with my pre and when school reopen emotions, yes? no?

May fear and worries become useful and help me out. Cause recently life hasn't been that great with shit happening. LOTS OF IT. I need change and good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment