Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How will I know

I was about to blog an entry on how I'm so worried about school stuff, despite having only 2 modules. (My understanding of them are like WHAT?! DOOMS DAY!!) But I decided to turn on some glee music and that feeling is now all gone. So I have no idea what I am doing here, AGAIN. But I don't want to let myself down by having short post, I decided to share a bit of recent happenings...

> Rehearsals for presentation + some last min recording. (Will disclose when it's nearer to that date)
> Editing cally's cca stuff (Suprisingly I like the outcome of those things: posters and tee design)
> I'll be trying something I dare not tomorrow and will just speak whatever that comes to mind even though just typing I am freaking out (Will disclose after tomorrow how is it or the next time I blog)

Just took a day off today. Had kinda of a lousy morning but a great afternoon with good food and spending my money on something I was yearning to get, there goes my part of allowance I allocated for clothes. I can only wait till next month. (Trust me, the temptation will come but I need to FIGHT! Hope I can save 50% of my allowance).

Some random pictures I took today.. (Cute gobstoppers eh? ^^)



Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment