Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's the...


" It's the time you totally screwed up,
It's the past that you're dieing to change,
It's all the dreams that never came true,
Still you try to get it out your brain. "

Actually I'm pretty much nonchalant about everything, handling it 10000 times better than I expected. I won't be cliché with all the general those optimistic terms. Everyone can say it, so can I. Actually I'm feeling great, cause I know I have grown more through such setbacks. For someone getting the '2' in their age. On the other hand I am also in the process of trying to build a new me. One who doesn't cry as often, emo as often, be more outspoke, be ignorant to all douchebags and cunts (Sorry, I'm vulgar to such people.), be kind to all and really just grow to be a good person with qualities. I will definitely have flaws so the vulgar part is that flaw but it only comes out once in awhile. Yeps. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment