Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying


YG FAMILY LOVE!

Year 1.1 is coming to an end. Totally happy! Just 2 more final exam to go though. So the YOG holiday is not all fun and games. Still have to stud, which I doubt I'll have the mood to. ): Oh well, lets see how life goes.

Now anticipating the CHALET with Best friends, however agnes isn't able to make it. ): sadded. Oh well, can't help it. First chalet without her, bet KF  is going to feel weird from head to toe. Cause all his life during the chalets he's with agnes. hahaha, aniticipate the change.

Tomorrow going to meet up with cally, but idk if she's coming down to TP. Cause she has an interview. T_T hope she can come down though.

Ok, end here. I have nothing much to blog. Shall try tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment