Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pacman,


Cute huh? It belongs to muahh, and I have finally found a shop that will provide me with all of these stuff. WOOHOO! (: However getting more than one of these will cost a bomb. A HUGE BOMB! Oh well, I can only decide on getting those that are unique and cute. ^^

STEP UP 3D IS AWESOMEEEEE! ALL THE DANCE STEP IS MAD AMAZING!!!! (: Caught it with Claudia and Lau today. Today was rather fun with both of them. After the movie we went to orchard to walk around. After that home despite not able to find a tee and ear studs. Disappointed. But not all is lost.

Yesterday I tried my luck to be one of the 100 people to attend the live recording of Music Bank. Sadly, not choosen. Oh well, at least another great news that made my day today.. BIG BANG, SHINee, F.T, SNSD, INFINTE, & A BAND YET TO BE EXPOSED ARE COMING TO SG FOR A CONCERT. YESSSSSS!! FINALLY, BIG BANG (yes, the love of my life). Getting to see TOP is one of my greatest dream and the possibilty of it coming true is like soon. (:

However the tickets are mad expensive. Sigh. Oh well, get the cheaper one will do, listen to BIG BANG IS ALSO A JOY! (: Too bad not VIP torch light. T_T Pray that I can get to see them, if I don't I think I'll cry. T_T I shall wait for the sales and update if i ever get my hands on a ticket. ^^



Kbye. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment