Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spill the beans,


Saw this on twitter:
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Mentally dating a celebrity that has no idea you exist.

Sometimes I think fans who are all obessed over some celebrity and thinking "he's my boyfriend" or "she's my girlfriend" can entrust that "Love" for a celebrity is better an being in a relationship. Well, I am one of those fans which I believe all the fans out there call a fellow celebrity as "theirs". I think loving a celebrity isn't as hard as loving someone.

Recently I realised how much I'm missing DBSK. I guess it much have been the song that I've been listening. It adds on to the sorrow. Now thanks to 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT PARODY it also makes me miss BIG BANG. Even I am happy they are in Jap, but at times I still think it will be better if they are in Korea. Especially after seeing how all of them are together. I miss them so much, variaty shows to performance.

I wrote this entry just to express abit of my emotions. I've this stinging sorrow feeling inside of my and I can't quite describe what's going on.

kbye, sorry for being so abrupt, but hey when my entry dont seem to flow I've got to stop.





-
I'm thinkin' maybe, I can't have relationships. 'Cause lately, they're not making any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment