Saturday, August 7, 2010

Matters of the heart,


Recently I realised something, I have started to like my course abit more, due to the fact that I've improved abit (yes, it's all about that 'P' letter word) perhaps its also about adaptation in school. 16 weeks in school, definately somehow you'll get use to all that right? Somehow after the holidays I hope it will not be a different scene. *PRAYS*

Anyway, met up with cally on thursday to go for interview for a job for the upcoming F1 event. After that we did some catching up around Novena. Home at 8pm. Yesterday met up with her again with Arul and Eve to accompany her for her swimming session. After that Claudia, Huiting and lau came over for the BBQ planning. I can't wait for the chatlet which will take place during 11-13 Aug. ^^

A great opportunity for us to do some catching up.

School holiday have officially started but I don't seem to be enjoying it, in fact I'm rotting my life away. Yesterday I was so darn bored before Cally and co. came over. I'm intending to work during this holiday so I have some cash and that spells SHOPPING as well. xD

2 months of holiday, I don't know how the hell I am going to survive, but yea I'm sure my blog has another reason for not going dead and me a reason for not being bored. & yes, 3some are slacking later! AWESOME.

kbye.






-
I don't know why but your name keep appearing in my thoughts. I always have this urge to talk to you, and it's always so enjoyable talking to you. Going to school is really enjoyable ever since. But I know it's not possible. We are just purely friends. Maybe I just enjoy your exsistance. Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment