Tuesday, October 19, 2010

71 - Into The Fire

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO BBSGVIP FOR THE GALA PREMIERE OF 71 - INTO THE FIRE !!



I was evil enough to make Agnes to go for the movie with me. Ever since I saw a news about Singapore buying the film, I went BERSERK (as in fan crazy) ! Finally gotta catch it before it was in the cinema. Agnes has already watched it online and told me how amazing it was (without spoiling the plot). I was still hesitant. (I hate war movies, never liked the genre) Since T.O.P is inside, why not give this War Movie a try. I've also heard all the positive comments about this movie. So I signed up for the BBSGVIP event.

I GOTTA SURRENDER WITH MY BOTH HANDS UP! I've a confession to make. I'm loving the movie to bits (despite my major bias toward T.O.P)! x3 The respect I've to the 71 student soldiers, incredible! T.O.P acting was awesome as well. No doubt, as shown in the trailer! T.O.P of course was hot, as usual! xD (AGNES  KEPT SAYING SHAUI WHEN IT WAS T.O.P SCENE) HAHAHA. I felt the heart wrenching pain of the soldiers. But I realised how I can't cry as much as last time. (Agnes cried, and people who has already watch it said it was sad too) I guess I used too much tears during the beginning of the year.

Or perhaps, I'm emotional-less. >< Oh well, whatever it is... I still do feel the pain and sorrow but I just can't cry.

Conclusion for today's event: I really love this movie. First and ever war film that has caught my eyes. ^^  I love that hottie above! Simply amazing hot and charismatic T.O.P!! With this movie, I can't wait to see him power rap this Saturday!! See YOU this Saturday hottie!! x3

Now I shall end my post as well.
Annyeong people! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment