Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is It Love or Just a craving


I am really inspired to do this entry since I had this little chat with SASA on twitter since yesterday till today.

It started because I watched Koizora, the movie on YouTube yesterday evening. I totally envy Mika for having such a sweet guy - even willing to protect her at all cost. He's just so amazing. However, the ending is just too horrible for an awesome couple like them. The cruel reality of sickness, sighs. I've also realised, I don't want to be involved in a relationship. I just want to have a boyfriend who cares for me, rather. I can name 1000 reasons to why I don't want to be in one. Partially, the after effects of being involved emotional is too hard to handle, as you can see from KOIZORA.
I'm so off the hook now. Done with looking for love, thinking that I'll get mine real soon if I look hard enough and believing as well. Love is just another thing that I'll say ranked 3rd in my life. For now I'll just wait till I've found my Hiro. The guy who is willing to do anything to protect you, and just treats you really well. Ha ha, but after all such stories only happens once in a lifetime. Someday I'll believe in love, believe there's an another guy as thoughtful as Hiro. But this time round may the story be not as depressing as KOIZARO.

I'm a girl after all, who doesn't wish for a happily-ever-after?

We all do.


p/s: Which couple is a sweeter couple?
(I like the Koizara movie one though, but the drama one is cute)


The Movie ^^


The Drama (:

No comments:

Post a Comment