Monday, October 11, 2010

Run, run, run



I woke up REALLY early in the morning on a Saturday,
it was because I was asked by my friend to go and help out for an event. (helping by earning cash as well). Met up with Claudia, Li & Lau at the 7eleven nearest to bss. Took a cab down to Macritchie. I was kinda reluctant to go, cause I didn't get enough sleep the night before. D: Reach the meeting place, got our tees and went to change.

After changing, we stood there waiting for them to allocate our jobs to us. Briefing, Bused to the place we gotta go, rot & did our job. It was super boring when there wasn't any runners. Met up with the other 2 and head back to boon keng. Claudia had to leave early. Cabbed 3 times on that day. I did have fun, and a rather interesting experience.

My brain is 1/2 dead. I wanna watch more dramas. Maybe I might watch Koizora's drama since I watched the movie today.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment