Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekends, Weekdays

" Even though we no longer see each other, we still anticapate such gatherings with each other. "

Last week weekend & this week, I've been rather busy. Have been catching up with loads of my best pals I've know through out the years of my life. There are the groups of people that have been through thick and thin with me. Thanks so much for adding colours into my life. Holidays are great for gatherings & catching up with these awesome people!



The babes from 'The Seven' ( agnes li not in picture D: )
We went to Teo Heng last sat. Sang songs - rewind back with songs that are not called "oldies". Went kpop frenzy. Shopping @ city plaza. Dinner at my house. Made Big Bang's present. More pictures on my facebook. ^^




My primary school BFFs.
First ever experience hanging with 2 couples (yea, I broke my record). Kinda awkward, but it was rather fun cause I've not met this babes for ages! Went to Bugis - chat with yy. Parkway - met yvette, her bf & yy's bf. Dinner. Arcade. Thanks YY for the ice cream treat & KEN for the koi! (:



My fellow BSS Guides
Went Kbox with the girls. Dinner. Esplanade. Walked to Marina Bay Sands and were being chased off. D: I've not met them for a long time. We used to hang out every friday evening, and yes I still miss those times. Yays to the fact that we MIGHT be meeting next tuesday/friday for picnic at Marina Barrage! ^^


-

I've done simple sum ups of the events.
More pictures are available on my fb page as usual.

I shall end my post here.
Ciaos peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment