Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stupid Liar


It's has been a long time since I blogged!

Finally changed my layout for my blog (stuck to the same layout for a year +). Anw, I'm gonna try blogging more often now since I've a new layout! (OH, I LOVE MY BANNER!!) Ok, blog later! Gonna go running with nurssy soon!! (:

______________________________________________________________________________



Met up with the girl above on thursday. Went to MIND Cafe @ Tamp. Safra. Had fun with her and ken's friends. Really had fun playing over there. Head to J8 aftermath and accompany her to wait for her friend to go for her meeting for some competition.

Since I have nothing to blog I'll blog another day!

p/s: Sigh, GOING TO GO FOR QING MING TOMORROW. FOREST/JUNGLE/WHATEVER IT IS. ): I don't mind going bishan to see my grandma, but going to the forest is yucky! && EARLY MORNING SUCKS! ):



No comments:

Post a Comment