Saturday, September 17, 2011

Great Weekend

NO WORK TODAY! (:
But goodbye $30 (T underscore T)

Yes, my first full weekend today and I'm heading to a flea later! I am left with 3 weeks of work (yes, I did a wrong calculation and left to suffer with another 1 more week)

Any way, got back my results yesterday. Well some where expected and some were not. Well it's acceptable I guess. (: This means a new bench mark. 自讨苦吃. They are gonna have a higher expectation. Good luck to me. Don't want to say much stuff. It still best to share it only my bestfs and family. All I can say is like what my careperson said... "Your effort = Your results" 

Alrightie, I better go go go ~~  else I'll be late! 

Hope I'll get some awesome stuff and and and......... taking a photo of the snail mail I got on friday and pictures from my sis's Iphone (I was using it to take some pictures) !

--------------
No snail mail images. Lazy. Flea was alright but I just can't see anything up to my expectation.

DAMN IT. FINISHED E.U. ):

I NEED MORE RON NG. (Saddly, I still love his character in the academy series... so not gonna watch other show of his. OH YEA, I want him and 悠悠 to be togetherrrrrrrr in the show!!! They look super cute together in the show)



No comments:

Post a Comment