Monday, September 5, 2011

To stand up straight,

Wow Whee. I officially realized I lost my blogging bug, so good bye anticipated blogging.

Anyway, I'll be starting work tomorrow!!! They officially finalized with my bestfs. Oh wow, I am anticipating it. :/  I was actually looking forward to late nights and waking up late. But I guess not now. I've to do this for the money! There are loads I wanna buy! So I'll held it! I can!

Oh yea, I had an awesome lunch with my family last Saturday at Equinox. Awesome food and view! I really have no idea I used to be there when I was young. But St Regis is a little better cause the ambiance at night. LOVE IT! (:

Alright that's all. Will be back when my bug is here to tell me how to type properly.

Lastly pictures from equinox! (:


*p/s: Currently watching BIG BANG THEORY, season 4 before I wait for the next! (:

Ciao~



No comments:

Post a Comment