Tuesday, September 27, 2011

invincible

Busy earning moneyyyyyy~


It has been awhile since I blogged! Tired after work, so usually I go Zzzz > Wake up dinner > 11pm+ / 12+pm Zzzz again! hahaha. It's only today I'm not feeling tried, but have to sleep early cause if not I'm gonna go all sleepy at work tomorrow!

Whee~ I'm left with a week and around 1/2 more to go before I go and partyyyyyy with friends before school start. Hahah, party is more like going out of SG and ZOO with them. Fun or what! Maybe zoo is rather immature for our age but it beats hanging out at a shopping center every time we met. We need the sunshine and sweat once in awhile!!!

Anyway, meet up with primary school buddies last week. FUN! Totally missed catching up with both of them. Had dinner and went to J.CO for dessert after that. We sat there and laughed like crazy and not forgetting stalking facebook accounts! HAHAHAHA! No worries to the people I know, yours are safe! We stalked one of my friend's friend AND yup ... they are GUYS! Teehee! (:

OMG, I totally lost my pair of slippers last week due to the hilarious session with them! Totally forgot about it until I was at Outram. I rushed back ALONE to get it back. PHEW!! I was also lucky enough to catch the bus when I reached the bus stop to travel back home!!! THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING... else... a wasted trip and a depressing one!

So here are pictures of last week meet up and off to Zzzz for awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment