Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lots of crooks tryin' to steal your heart

ONE WEEK OF WORK HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED!!!
Another 3 more weeks to go. Shall do this countdown weekly eh?


Saturday night was girls night out!! Had a great time even though it was only with 3 babes. Talked and drank. Its my first time ever trying a cocktail and it was a good experience! The bar had an awesome ambiance!!! Thanks Claudia for the introduction! (: Shall try this again with more people, hoping to see the 7 around more often like this rather than 3 or 4 babes.

Cutting out the details cause I need to sleep soon to prepare for work tomorrow! Sucks much. Need to wake up early with a serious Monday blue and the fear of Friday's arrival. FML. 

Wonder what Friday is all about?!?! 

FREAKING RELEASE OF MY RESULTS!!!!!!!

OMG, PLEASE HOPE I DON'T FAIL DBIS. I DON'T WANT TO REDO TAKE IT. BUT THE CHANCES ARE HIGH, DIDN'T STUDY MUCH. DBIS IS HARD TO STUDY. AND DURING THE STUDY BREAK WAS HOLIDAY MOOD FOR ME. )':

I really need all the spiritual help need!!! Please god, bless me please. Hope I can get the grades I want for this semester! Pretty pretty please! 

Alright, gonna leave my anxieties here if not I have to proclaim insomnia later and I'll be super exhausted tomorrow at work. 

Do enjoy the pictures and ciaos~

Goodnight folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment