Friday, January 27, 2012

步步惊心

WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME ALERT!
THERE ARE ENDING SPOLERS, SO DONT READ the post & WATCH the videos here IF YOU HAVE YET TO WATCH THE SHOW!

Yes, I finished the series yesterday and it sucks ):

But glad to hear a part 2 but based in the modern era. Hope to see more of 四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship. This time please be a good ending, else man... TToTT Let them love in the next life, after all they had a tough previous life with so much obstacles and regrets

Anyway, besides 四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship,十四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship also made me awwww~ but sadly it was a short one. Overall  四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship is still the best! Wae? Their love is so true, but their ending is not good at all! ): I used to like 八阿哥& Ruo Xi's relationship, but it was like a fling? I preferred 四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's love-hate relationship that lead to one that Ruo Xi "放不下也忘不掉". She even is selfish enough to forget all the rest of the 阿哥's relationship and only think about the times she spent with 四阿哥.

I love the OST ttm although it is so sad. But the songs match parts of the show so well that when I hear it, no matter how many times, I can visualize every scene. Well the scenes are only applicable to  四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship! Hahaha, cause I'm obsessed with them!

I hope the part 2 will come out soon, but it only starts filming later this year which sucks big time TToTT, by then I won't be able to make it! Hahaha! Because of this show I got interested in Kang Xi Emperor's history. I find it fascinating!

The purpose of this post is for sharing the videos of the songs cause it's on repeat on my playlist. Because of this show I wish my chinese was better to understand most of the poems cause I would love to understand  四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship better! hahaha~ ok enough of my fan girl rambles, watch the views below!

& CIAO~

*p/s: I'm starting to like Lin Gengxin! HE'S CUTE! ^^

Songs:




十四阿哥&Ruo Xi's relationship Scenes in BBJX


四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship in BBJX


My favourite scenes  四阿哥 & Ruo Xi's relationship




No comments:

Post a Comment